Thursday, November 20, 2014

What a Crappy Anniversary...

It's bad that I've neglected this blog for more than a year now. According to Google, my last post to this blog was exactly one year and one month ago. That's a terrible anniversary. I couldn't even be bothered to make sure to limit it to 12 months and give a proper anniversary post.

To be honest, it hasn't been sunshine and happiness for me personally... in fact, here's a chart to help you understand my last year...


I don't want to go into the details, really. It's both personal and professional, and generally unpleasant, and I don't want to go into details.

I'll start giving updates on personal games projects again soon, alongside with the occasional opinion column about a game or the games industry, my favorite few topics.

Until then...

http://xkcd.com/621/

No comments:

Post a Comment